Monday, August 30, 2010

The Art of Shadowscapes Tarot - Minor Arcana

It's here it's here!

Well, the proof is at least.

Now accepting pre-orders for this lovely companion volume to the Major Arcana book! $55.00 for the book alone, or as usual with Shadowscapes-published items there is a sketch option for an additional $15.00. The shipment should be coming in 8 weeks, so the aim is for me to start shipping pre-orders in late-October and September. Please note that if you select the sketch option that will require extra time as well because those are all done individually by hand!

Hardcover with dust jacket, 160 pages (that's over 50% bigger than the first book!), full color, 8x11 inches. Featuring each of the 56 minor arcana paintings, along with text to accompany the images and ink illustrations created especially for this book. Followed by sketches of the development of each piece and insights into the symbols depicted, inspirations, and the lore behind them. An excellent companion to the deck kit published by Llewellyn!



9 comments:

  1. This book is sooo mine, mine, mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what I want for my birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!!!!! Can I pre-order it and order another stuff with it, e.g. 2011 calender and get it together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, I just discovered your work with my new astrological callendar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any possibility that their products come here for Brazil? I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much would it be to ship to India?

    ReplyDelete