Friday, August 27, 2010

SALE! Original Watercolors

In an attempt to clear out some room; and also because I think paintings deserve to live on peoples' walls and not line my closets, I'm having a sale of many of my older game-related paintings. They received no less love than any of my other work in their making, but it's the sad fact that a lot of commissioned game work is often less sought after than the fantastical forest groves and dream spirals of my more personal work. You can find these sale paintings -here-. These were done for ChessMage, Bella Sara, Warhammer, Warlords, Legend of Five Rings. But their genesis doesn't matter if perhaps something in these pieces might catch your fancy. Prices range from $20.00 - $95.00

And now I'm off to sleep, and then to SF BATS tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment