Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tam Lin - The Knight Sketch

Finalized sketch for the third panel (10x20 inches), of Tam Lin. The background is meant to be a rough-ish mirror to the first panel of Janet; and the central image in between the two will be of the Fairy host riding through the forest.

Thanks ladies of #LesFantastiques, and Sandra for inspiration and suggestions on this sketch!

One more sketch to go before I start painting this series. Looking forward to it because so far I'm excited with how these two sketches have turned out.

6 comments:

  1. your work is always so amazing and inspiring! Absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Just awesome, I'm impatient to see the colors =) ! I envy your talent ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I`m impressed ... very Romantic and lyrical...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is going to be an enormous piece...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it'll be pretty big, especially when all three are put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great to see how this turned out, Stephanie! Is that a bit of chin fuzz I spy? :D

    This whole thing is gorgeous (and HUGE)! Can't wait to see progress on it. Your tolerance for tons of intermingled vines astounds me.

    ReplyDelete