Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Llewellyn's 2011 Astrological Calendar

2011 Calendar now available for sale on Shadowscapes!

40 pages, 12x12 inches. This calendar is jam-packed with astrological information to plan the year wisely. You'll find horoscopes, best days for planting and fishing, rewarding and challenging days, and travel forecasts by Bruce Scofield. There's also an astrology primer to help beginners use the vast amount of astrological data contained within. Comprehensive and practical, with original artwork by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, the creator of the Shadowscapes Tarot, it's easy to see why Llewellyn's Astrological Calendar is the best-known, most trusted astrological calendar sold today.

To see the 12 images included in the calendar, -click here-

When purchased from Shadowscapes, the calendar cover is autographed by Stephanie, and you will also receive a bonus 5x7 inch mini-print/postcard of "The Queen of Spades Sends Her Regards"

6 comments:

  1. Straight to my wish list! Oh man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph... I can`t believe the amount of WORK! that you manage to get through. Time in your fey world must pass very much slower, than we mere morals, or you must have an army of little pixies that do your work for you through the night... just like the proverbial shoe maker ha!
    regards from.. (according to my thesaurus) idler,goodfornothing,loafer,lounger,shirker,sluggard,and laggard, ha...
    P.S maybe that`s exactly what I need a magical calendar, to order my time,with your magic in it... to turn me around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, well a lot of the stuff that I've been putting out in the recent months was actually painted over the past several years. It's just coincidentally timing to all be released right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I've seen a few months ago your wonderful work and knew that someday I will embroider one of your images. This is it, I bought an embroidery pattern and your image will * Iris * 2006 (?) Embroidery. I look forward to this work and will embroider with security and other images of you. I have a blog, maybe they want to see my work on your picture you.
    Excuse my Englich, it is not my English but Googleenglich ;o)

    Best wishes Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Doreen! I'm always impressed with how much time goes into the cross-stitch pieces that people do of my work.I would love to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi stephanie, thank you for your answer

    I love the cross stitch and it is a wonderful building like such a challenge similar to embroider this .. I am glad if you like it. pity not the same one all can embroider.

    Kind regards

    doreen with google english ;o)

    ReplyDelete